Accessories

Accessories

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Hello!

Wow. A blog. This is scary isn't it. Sitting in front of the keyboard wondering what to write. And drawing a total blank!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha ha - have you ever known me to be lost for words? Nope, not likely.

Welcome to my new blog. It is a bit scary, true, but it's a bit exciting as well. This blog is just another avenue to share Close To My Heart (or CTMH, to save me some typing) with my friends. (And customers, but you're all just my friends now!) I'll be sharing a whole heap of different things coming up - scrapbooking and card ideas, links to really cool things I've seen, sneak peeks of upcoming products, information about current (and future) promotions...and just all sorts of things CTMH-related really.

So, keep an eye on the blog, feel free to subscribe via one of those buttons somewhere to the right of this post (I'm assuming I'll get better at the whole blogging thing as I go along!), and let me know what you do and don't like.

In the meantime, keep an eye out next week for my first ever Blog Hop participation!

Oh - and check out the tabs above for more info about things like upcoming Events, Promotions, etc.

Michelle

*What is a Blog Hop you ask? In this case, it's basically where a group of people (bloggers) get together and create something on a theme. It could be a particular product, or stamp set, or sketch, or colour, or theme, etc. We then all post a blog post about our particular creation, and link to someone else's blog so you can click on the link once you've finished reading here and go and see what they have done. The links go round in a great big circle, so you keep going until you end up back here, and you then have heaps of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment