Accessories

Accessories

Sunday 1 November 2015

Teacher Appreciation Day Cards

The last Friday in October is Teacher Appreciation Day here in Australia. With that in mind, last Thursday evening (nothing like last minute!) I whipped up some cards for Charlotte to take to her teachers.

I searched Pinterest for teacher cards using CTMH products, and came across some gorgeous cards...it was so hard to narrow it done. In the end, I chose a card created by a US Consultant called Tina Lovell, and changed it slightly to fit what I had on hand.



The card uses the following products:


I stamped the image in Black Ink and waited for it to dry. While it was drying I cut the remaining cardstock out and started to put it together. 

Once the owl image was dry I coloured it in using ShinHan Markers - the colours I used are:


I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I chose the colours to match the Lagoon and Sorbet papers in the card. Once it was coloured I fussy-cut around the image.



I then used 3-D Foam Tape to stick the owl to the card:


It was very quick to do all 4 cards the same. A quick stamp on the back of the envelope to add that extra little touch, and they were all ready for my daughter to write in.




Happy Teachers Appreciation Day to all the teachers out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment